EGGPAC Contribution Options
EGGPAC plays a critical role in enhancing the Government Relations team’s efforts in Washington, D.C. Thank you in advance for your contribution. By participating, you will have a role in determining the future prosperity of the egg industry.
Click the button below to set up a one-time or monthly recurring contribution by credit/debit card or bank withdrawal
Contributions can also be made by check using the EGGPAC Contribution Form and mailing it to UEA EGGPAC. Click the button below for the contribution form and instructions.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contributions to EGGPAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- Contributions to EGGPAC will be used in connection with a federal election and are subject to the limitations of the Federal Election Campaign Act.
- To comply with Federal law, we must use best efforts to obtain, maintain, and submit the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals.
- We may accept contributions of up to $5,000 from individuals per calendar year. The first $5 of each contribution is for your membership in UEA, which is required by law for contributions to EGGPAC. Companies can make the $5 membership contribution for their employees as a tax-deductible expense.
- The amount given by the contributor, or the refusal to give, will not benefit or disadvantage a UEA member.
Please contact Audrey Wierson at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for assistance with a contribution.